2

Closed

jobtitle seems 2 b hard coded ;-)

description

Hi!
I just ried the code, because i wanted to write this, too...
The code quarrels, that there is no attribute jobtitle in account (where my tags live), which is quite right...
so i replaced "<q1:AttributeName>jobtitle</q1:AttributeName>" by "<q1:AttributeName>"+tagFieldName+"</q1:AttributeName>" which must not be correct in the compressed code, but it worked so far...
 
ciao and thanks for the nice piece of code,
Christian
Closed Jul 16, 2010 at 8:00 PM by troschinsky
Changed hard coded configuration value in SOAP Message. Now the configuration value (taggingfield) will be used as intended.

comments

mgrimaldi85 wrote Jul 5, 2010 at 10:41 AM

That worked GREAT!!!

Please, update the download files!!

Thanks,
Marco

wrote Jul 16, 2010 at 7:48 PM

wrote Jul 16, 2010 at 7:49 PM

troschinsky wrote Jul 16, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Hi Christian,
whoops - already awhile ago. Thanks for tracking this bug and sharing your solution! I updated the downloads with the suggested fix.
Best regards,
Thomas

wrote Jul 16, 2010 at 8:00 PM

wrote Feb 13, 2013 at 12:02 AM

wrote May 13, 2013 at 6:31 PM